2009年8月12日 星期三

Women on bus

This morning, I went to work by bus on which I noticed that there were two women who were doing their "exterior decoration". One was creaming her hands while the other was padding the powder on her face. To be honest, these should be the nice events to those whom the two women were going to meet. My eye sight started creeping down gradually from head to legs.

One thing that I find interesting is that women / girls in Hong Kong seem not to wear socks. It seems to me that wearing socks may help keep foots from sweat or cover the majority of imperfection.

Within my eye sight, I could only see one of them who was sitting a bit in front of mine. From my personal view (not representing all men's perceptions), apart from taking care of her hands and face, she did not seem to care about the skin texture of her back, upper arms and legs, the imperfection on which may greatly discount the beautiful face and soften hands.

What do you think ?

沒有留言:

張貼留言